Savanah's Playhouse of Poems

Home of short poems

Friday, January 25, 2008

A Deadly Run For Life

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




The honor of this blessing within
Gave me the unspoken words
To shout unto the world

The thought of me laying with
My shadow
Tears upon others faces
The sad song playing
People gasping for air

Whispers and sorrows
Words from a love one
Shadows of another
Gifted from above
Uplifting yet scary

As a rose fell upon me
A tear grazed my grave
It was me looking
Into a love one asking
For help as they walked
Away

As we sit here and pray
For those that are needing
Why not take a minute
To sit hand to hand
tear to tear
word to word
as we don't need to see
more in the grave.


Pray for those that have taken their lives and those that need help yet are not getting it !!
Alicia Dunning 1-25-08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back

[ Home | About Me | All my Poems... ]