Savanah's Playhouse of Poems

Home of short poems

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Needed Touch

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Guide me slow for I am fragile
place your hands upon my body
its hungers for ones touch

My beauty may be powerful
My lips may be genital
My heart may be hopeless
My body may be curvy
I am starving and
Craving for someones touch

The touch that starts
Against my loving face
Your lips against mine
Gliding against my neck
Yet still touching me at
All times.

With every touch
My body shivers
Not knowing I
Begin to beg for more
Attention placing my
Hands upon my own
Body to release some
Stress feeling the
Remarkable releases
One can only have
With someones hands
Upon ones body I crave
Your touch.

7-22-07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back

[ Home | About Me | All my Poems... ]