Savanah's Playhouse of Poems

Home of short poems

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Why Now ?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The train was on its way north and with a
nonstop path no one on the train just she
and I as I sat beside her she told me
her past not a very good one I may say
at that. Although she was very nice.

She whispered they are out to get me
as she glared around not a soul in site
she began to grip on to me very hard as
tears of blood dripped from her face. I
began to show fear as this woman began
to raise her hands. Dear I came for you
for you are my son. she takes me in
her arms. You are my son that survived the
wreck 7 years ago and I just had to
see you for one last time for your the only
one who knows I am here. and I just had to
tell you I loved you. before we both
left this world one more time.

As the train started to shake and the lights
went on and off he held her tightly in his arms
and whispered I love you mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back

[ Home | About Me | All my Poems... ]