Savanah's Playhouse of Poems

Home of short poems

Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Color of Red

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



The fire in my eye the knife
between my fingers the red
upon my lips shows the evil
within my fears to show
the love I feel for you

For the fire in my eyes
is for the love I have seen
walk away and fall apart
a million times

For the knife is for the
person who keeps ripping
my heart out no matter
what I choose to do for
them the blood dripping
from the knife is the tears
just falling all over again

For the red on my lips is
how many times I have
kissed someone and they told me
they loved me even after they turned
around and slept with the girl
next door

For all of this I wipe all the red
off my face and once again
I try to love once again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back

[ Home | About Me | All my Poems... ]