Savanah's Playhouse of Poems

Home of short poems

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Within

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As I wander this big world all alone. I wonder what
I should be looking for to fulfill the emptiness within my soul.
As I let my feet lead the way. My eyes see many others souls.
Some full of joy some heartbroken but the one thing I do know
when you look deep enough you will see the best in everyone.
So look deep into my eyes and you will see my heart is not full
of emptiness it is full of caring, loving and kindness as is yours if
you just let it. Just open your arms and let someone else in and
you will see how much more your heart can open once you
open your heart you will enjoy your happiness much more. A
kiss is just not a kiss its much more passionate and sex is just
not sex its much more intimant so look within yourself and
find yourself and once you do that you can find happiness anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back

[ Home | About Me | All my Poems... ]