Savanah's Playhouse of Poems

Home of short poems

Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Wish

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If I was to have one wish I would have to say I would wish for the power to feel someone else's feelings other then my own to see what others feel and see through their eyes for one day willing to love or hate in someone else's eyes would be so challenging and make you wonder if your life is all that bad or is it just what you make it out to be so as I make this journey through life I might say life is what you make it and the challenges in life is just a few bumps in the road to make you stronger its up to you to make the challenge harder by chosen what you want to do and where you want to go so take a minutes and look beside you and look through that persons eyes do you think their life is easier then yours ??? If you said yes ... Just remember your the one who set the path for yourself ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back

[ Home | About Me | All my Poems... ]