Savanah's Playhouse of Poems

Home of short poems

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Me & You

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

When our eyes meet its like looking into the sky full of stars
never ending fulfilling every dream I ever had. As our lips finally reach for our
first kiss its a explosion of fireworks that is never ending. Our tongues dancing
around are hands exploring one another's body. It was the first time I felt the
ground beneath me move as I placed my hands up on ones face for another kiss
so soft so sensual our bodies caressing into one another so soft so hot as the room
was spinning around me the kiss was much more deadly but I couldn't stop I wanted
those lips on every part of my body. This is what you do to me. One touch one kiss
makes my body shiver makes my panties wet all I want is you to touch every part of
my body with those lips of yours starting with a soft long kiss. As your hands touch each and every part of me along the way. As I ask myself is it the touch or the kiss that has made me fall for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back

[ Home | About Me | All my Poems... ]